How to root Samsung galaxy s7
Hi friends, I’m back again with an amazing and useful trick. This trick is “How to root Samsung galaxy s7”. But many people don’t know “What is rooting” and “What is the advantages and disadvantages of rooting”. This types many questions come in our mind so in this article I have gives that types questions answers. Let’s, first of all, know about “What is rooting”.
What is rooting
If you want to reach Android phone root so this process called rooting. Different companies give limitations on own phone and you have to do use a mobile phone in this limitations.
But you want to independent of this limitations so you will need to do root your phone. After rooting own Android phone you could any modifications in this phone.
Many rooting methods available and using these methods you could root any smartphone. But in this article, I will tell you “How to root Samsung galaxy s7?”. Before it, We know “What is the advantages and disadvantages of rooting?”.
What is the advantages and disadvantages of rooting
By the way so many advantages of rooting. As I mentioned earlier you could root your Android phone so you can do any types modifications in this phone.
With the help rooting, you can increase internal storage I mean you could SD card storage convert to internal storage using an app. You can Any Android OS install in own Android phone.
Using root you can do uninstall preinstalled apps. Nowadays, you can use a screen recorder very easily in the Android phone before Lollipop Android version you could don’t use a screen recorder.
If you want to use screen recorder on down Lollipop Android version so you need to root a phone. There are many more advantages of rooting, but there are many disadvantages along with the advantages. Let’s know it.
If you root your Android phone so you will lose your phone warranty and after rooting phone will come any problems in a phone you could not solve these problems free of cost.
After rooting the phone you will not get regular phone updates. You Install any files or apps in on root phone and any viruses come in a phone so this is your responsibility. Other than, Many disadvantages of the rooting phone.
- How to download and Install VidMate APK
- How to activate windows 10 for free
- 10 Cool Whatsapp tricks you have not know about
I don’t recommend you to root the phone and but If you want to root your phone so you can do it. After rooting the phone you will lose your phone data or any problems comes in own phone after rooting I am not taking responsibility for it.
How to root Samsung galaxy s7
Before rooting process, you want to know my phone is rooted or not so You need to download the Root Checker app. And you could app download after clicking on below button.
- After downloading root checker app Turn ON this app and you can see Verify Root button.
2. Click on verify root button and After clicking on verify root button you will know your phone rooted or not root.
If your phone is not rooted and you want to root your phone just you need to follow on below simple steps. Using these steps you could very easily root your phone without a PC. Just one click and your phone will root so let’s see how to do it.
- First, you have to download the Kingo Root app. This app download link gives on below. Just click on it and download the Kingo root app.
2. After downloading Kingo root app, Open it and you can see a bottom One Click Root button.
3. Click on One Click Root button and after clicking you can see Kingo Optimization is by default OFF in your so you need to ON this.
4. First, Enable Kingo Optimization and after go back on Kingo App, click on One Click Root button and start would automatically the phone rooting process.
This process takes times and in process middle, your phone Restart so doesn’t worry because this is part of the rooting process. I hope you have understood “How to root Samsung galaxy s7”.